Gallery Hostel Porto
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We were seven girls celebrating a bachelorette's party in Porto. We really enjoyed the time at this hostel. All employees were really nice. The hostel reacted also very flexible when we asked for an extra bed in our 6-person's bedroom. This hostel is beautiful and amazing. The breakfast was very good!!! Next times I will travel to Porto I will definetely book again this hostel! ”
- 30 Jan 2016 Franziska
- “ It´s a great hostel, very clean and nice. The stuff is awesome. ”
- 30 Oct 2015 Jana Germany
- “ Need to walk from the metro station but from the hostel almost visit places are quite close. All the staffs are really kind and nice. This hostel has cosy and warm armosphere. The meal was nice as well. ”
- 07 Jul 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ One of the best hostels I've been. Fantastic place to stay in Porto. ”
- 23 Apr 2015 Urszula Poland
- “ We had the most amazing time in Gallery Hostel Porto. It was perfect in all ways, very clean, good food, extremely sweet and helpful staff, and lots of entertainment activities in the hostel. It is not just a hostel, it is really like a home. The common area is so awesome. We had a short stay there due to time factor, but I am definitely coming back to this hostel whenever I visit Porto, & I have already recommended this place to my friends here who are planning a trip in May. Thank u :) ”
- 14 Mar 2015 Sagarika India