Gallery Hostel Porto
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ One of the most aesthetically pleasing hostels in terms of set up and decor. I was only there one night so cannot comment on atmosphere but the girls in my room made my night wnjoyable ”
- 09 Jun 2016 Monica Canada
- “ We were seven girls celebrating a bachelorette's party in Porto. We really enjoyed the time at this hostel. All employees were really nice. The hostel reacted also very flexible when we asked for an extra bed in our 6-person's bedroom. This hostel is beautiful and amazing. The breakfast was very good!!! Next times I will travel to Porto I will definetely book again this hostel! ”
- 30 Jan 2016 Franziska
- “ It´s a great hostel, very clean and nice. The stuff is awesome. ”
- 30 Oct 2015 Jana Germany
- “ Need to walk from the metro station but from the hostel almost visit places are quite close. All the staffs are really kind and nice. This hostel has cosy and warm armosphere. The meal was nice as well. ”
- 07 Jul 2015 Anonymous South Korea