Gallery Hostel Prague
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is a very nice place, felt more like we hired a part of a big apartment then living in a hostel. There were no reception. The rooms were simple but big and the kitchen was good. ”
- 27 Aug 2012 Anonymous
- “ The hostel was in the center of prague, you can easily reach any spot of the city by foot (the old city, the castel, museums, the clock..). Anyway, the hostel looks more like a large flat transformed in a hostel, but there's a kitchen and 3 bathrooms. The location is great but if you want to meet people, this is definitely not the place to go. ”
- 27 Aug 2012 Julie
- “ very good location, very close to the Stare Mesto for a very little money ”
- 10 Jun 2012 Przemyslaw
- “ great location, you can walk to all sights. 5 mins to the wenzelsplatz (shopping) and 10 to the old town. big rooms, kitchen well equipped, supermarket round the corner. only the bathrooms could have been cleaner but altogether good price for nice accomodation! ”
- 01 May 2012 Vanessa
- “ Rooms are huge and location is great. But you have specify the exact arrival time, otherwise you'll probably have to wait. ”
- 20 Nov 2011 Andrii