Gallery Hyde Park
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The night receptionists were talking and playing the tv very loudly in the middle of the night. Some beds were very good and silent. Others were really squeaky and had springs sticking out. An alarm kept beeping on the first floor during our entire stay without anyone doing anything about it. Not too many bathrooms/showers. Not a place to hang out, but cheap and with central location. Bring ear plugs :) ”
- 31 Mar 2016 Lars Denmark
- “ Good location and super friendly staff! ”
- 06 Nov 2015 Anastasia Indonesia
- “ A very good place to stay for a couple of nights. The location is perfect, with both circle and central line within 2 minutes walk. The hostel is old and it shows, with bed that squeaks, but it's still a clean and proper place. I should recommend it if you need a cheap and central place to stay for a short period of time. The staff is fantastic. Really helpful with everything. (And I played call of duty with some of them for 3 hours) ”
- 03 Nov 2015 Anonymous Sweden