Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We enjoyed a wonderful time at Galvarino Bed. Dina, our host was kind, welcoming, helpful and very lovely. There are at least 3 buses that go directly to the house, very easy to get around. We got our own private room, much quieter and safer than downtown, only 15 min bus ride away from town, 10 min walk to the beach. We celebrated my gf's birthday with Dina, laughed all night using google translate. Dina's very patient with our poor Spanish. We miss her everyday since we left Valparaiso!! ”
- 17 Jan 2016 Gerard Ireland
- “ The two lovely ladies who own this guesthouse were very hospitable!!! Though it took a little time to find my friend and I are so happy we stayed here! It was like staying at Grandma's house for the food and even the homemade loquir 😃 it was a lovely authentic experience including the warm Chilian hospitality of making sure we had the right keys to get in and that we got on the right bus! It made our stay in Valparaiso extra special! Muchas Gricias!!! Randi and Stacy ”
- 31 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ We stayed 3 days at Galvarinos Bed and enjoyed the familian athmosphere there. The owner is very nice and caring lady, she will help you wherejever she can! To the center its a 30 min walk, but there also runing a lots of micros just in front of the hospedaje. its way more familiar than a hostel, and you get to improve your spanisch! ”
- 30 Dec 2013 Lukas Germany