Galway City Hostel & Bar
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The rooms were nice and had a little more room to move around. The bathrooms were not the greatest. The staff was fantastic. I suggest doing the dinner and pub crawl. It was a great way to meet new people and see the town. The hostel was very clean and quiet. ”
- 22 Nov 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ The male receptionist on my visit first week of October 2017 was very unfriendly to point of being rude all the time ”
- 04 Oct 2017 Lucy Northern Ireland
- “ You gotta check the bathrooms more often. There was a day nobody cleaned it in the afternoon nor at night. It was disgusting. ”
- 03 Jan 2017 Cintia Brazil