Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ With a metro running downstairs and cold showers, I wanted to leave immediately. The staff wasn't helpful and the conditions we not up to par. The lack of charging units was also difficult with having six people in a room. ”
- 28 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice and cosy hostel in the middle of the old town. About 300 meters to the nearest metro and shops. Breakfast is okay - there are coffee, tea, fruits, bread (not so healthy) cereals and muffins. Our room was small but perfect for us! (There were just 5 girls staying in 6 bed ensuite) ”
- 28 Aug 2014 Jenna Finland
- “ This place was perfect for one night of the basque festival. Room was clean (very very loud though) and had our own bathroom. Wifi is not great, and breakfast wasn't great either but still a great location and cool building. ”
- 24 Aug 2014 Emily