Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice and cosy hostel in the middle of the old town. About 300 meters to the nearest metro and shops. Breakfast is okay - there are coffee, tea, fruits, bread (not so healthy) cereals and muffins. Our room was small but perfect for us! (There were just 5 girls staying in 6 bed ensuite) ”
- 28 Aug 2014 Jenna Finland
- “ This place was perfect for one night of the basque festival. Room was clean (very very loud though) and had our own bathroom. Wifi is not great, and breakfast wasn't great either but still a great location and cool building. ”
- 24 Aug 2014 Emily
- “ Pretty much everything was great. The staff were very friendly and helpful. All the facilities you would need are available. It would have been good to have a bit more of a party atmosphere but i guess they try to cater to older travellers as well. Would definitely recommend this place to a friend. ”
- 06 Jul 2014 Anonymous Australia