Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Quería agradecer a todos los trabajadores del Ganbara su profesionalidad (y principalmente al chico catalán que aguantó con una paciencia una super partida de monopoli con nuestros dos niños de 9 y 10 años.... ets un crack noi!!!!;) ”
- 18 Jan 2013 Anonymous Spain
- “ This was my second time staying there and I definitley felt that it was cleaner the first time (in May of this year). There were stains on my pillow and mattress cover, as well as on the blanket given to me at reception. The room was dusty too. It is in a great location though and the bathrooms were clean and the staff were nice, so that kind of made up for the gross bedding. ”
- 02 Nov 2012 Anonymous Ireland
- “ After booking and seeing the pictures of the dirty showers on Trip Advisor I was a little concerned however things were a little better than I expected although certainly not the cleanest hostel I have ever stayed in !! The mattresses are worn out with springs poking through, only two plugs in whole dorm to charge phone/laptop, no reading light, shower in dorm broken, location OK but expensive compared with other hostels in Spain probably due to the lack of competition in Bilbao. ”
- 05 Oct 2012 Anonymous British