Gap Year Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The best selling point of Gap Year Hostel is its location. It is within walking distance to nearby mrt station. At the same time, even little noise outside can be heard rather clearly inside the room, this can make falling asleep difficult. ”
- 06 Dec 2014 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ I took a single room, very basic and no window, but working air con and adequate for a couple of nights' good sleep. ”
- 26 Sep 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Good place to stay, location very Good especially for Indians as little India nearby. The staff is very helpful. One problem, the number of washrooms are less so difficult in morning. ”
- 12 Aug 2014 Mitesh England