Gap Year Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was cheap, so you get what you pay for, I guess. It's a bed to sleep in and a bathroom to use. Not much else. Freezing at night with the aircon and the blanket they give you is worthless. The bathroom is just two separate stalls on a balcony hallway; one with a toilet, one with a shower. That's about it. You can walk to the MRT easily, which was nice, and the guy who ran the front desk was really nice. ”
- 03 Oct 2015 Emily USA
- “ It was my first time visiting Singapore and this place served its purpose well. Dennis was very friendly and helpful. The facilities are relatively "OK" and clean. Security was fine as well. Its location is a very good plus as well. Just a 10 min walk to Boon Keng MRT station. Would definitely stay here again in my next visit. ”
- 18 Sep 2015 Anonymous Philippines
- “ The best selling point of Gap Year Hostel is its location. It is within walking distance to nearby mrt station. At the same time, even little noise outside can be heard rather clearly inside the room, this can make falling asleep difficult. ”
- 06 Dec 2014 Anonymous Malaysia