Gap Year Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I took a single room, very basic and no window, but working air con and adequate for a couple of nights' good sleep. ”
- 26 Sep 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Good place to stay, location very Good especially for Indians as little India nearby. The staff is very helpful. One problem, the number of washrooms are less so difficult in morning. ”
- 12 Aug 2014 Mitesh England
- “ I had a comfortable stay at the hostel; the beds were comfy and staff super friendly. I think the communal washing area can be upgraded a little but it was not bad. The location is very close to Boon Keng MRT station (Exit C) - five mins walk. ”
- 02 May 2014 Ferya