Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Overall a very good value place to stay. Walking to the city center only takes 20 minutes, and there's a hearty breakfast to be had for only 7 additional euros. ”
- 03 Nov 2012 Anonymous Norway
- “ We had a "three person room" and the third bed was clearly just wedged into the corner and an awkward angle. The internet barely worked, we couldn't get most websites to load. And again, for a three person room there were only two towels in the bathroom. ”
- 11 Feb 2012 Margaret
- “ This is an ideal place if you want to be away from the city center. Actually, at night the surrounding area is pretty dodgy and not very comforting walking alone in. There is no air conditioning but keeping the windows open gives enough of a breeze. The wireless internet was difficult to connect to but after a new password it worked fine. ”
- 04 Jul 2011 Julia
- “ CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST A BIT PRICEY. SHOWER NEEDED REPAIR AND CONCIERGE SEEMED TO BE UNAWARE OF IT. ”
- 16 Apr 2011 Frank