Garden House Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Fantastic location and price, love the restored building. Staff were ok helpful if asked something orherwise ignored you. My only complaint would be the 24 hour music playing. There was nowhere to escape and sometimes very loud. Wifi didn't work in rooms only communal area. ”
- 13 Oct 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ Pros: Large, clean house. Comfortable beds, huge lockers, good common area, well-equipped kitchen. Cons: Non-stop music - Frank Sinatra was tedious after ten hours. ”
- 10 Sep 2015 Anonymous England
- “ I had a great stay at the Garden House Hostel during my stay in Porto. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the hostel is well situated and within walking distance of everything you need to see while in Porto. If you are looking for a party Hostel this isn't it, but if you are looking for a more relaxed stay then the Garden is the place for you. ”
- 08 Aug 2015 Elisabeth USA
- “ I had a very good stay at the Garden House Hostel. I was positively surprised by nice idea about lockers under the beds. Lockers were big enough to put even big bag there. I think that hostel provided everything that is necessary for a stay. It was also pretty close to all major places in the city, very easy reachable by metro, foot. Thanks also to the very nice and welcoming personnel! ”
- 19 Jul 2015 Anonymous Latvia
- “ I was in Porto only for one night; the hostel was amazing, a guided tour of the city was organized with people from other hostels: a definite must! ”
- 25 Jun 2015 Anonymous France
- “ The staff was very kind, all the time, once they even helped me to choose where to buy some Porto Wine. ”
- 17 Jun 2015 Anonymous Brazil