Garden House Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was our first time in Porto and Garden House Hostel reflected its atmosphere in the best way. Everything was good: helpfull staff, adequate cleanliness, afordable price, smell etc. Breakfast wasn´t luxury but for the price of 9 euro for a bed in dormitory it´s really OK. Õfcourse there were some tiny annoying details (broken wooden(!) locker, gnarly room door) but they were nothing comparing with that atmosphere. Highly recommended! ”
- 27 Nov 2013 Tomas Lithuania
- “ Great Hostel in a awesome City. ”
- 30 Aug 2013 Patrick Germany
- “ Great hostel ”
- 10 May 2013 Anonymous China
- “ I just love Garden House in Porto and I recommend it to everybody! So spacious rooms, tasteful design, good breakfast (sometimes with strowberries) and very nice and helpful staff! !0 minutes away from the Sao Bento train station, which is the central point of the city. Thanks a lot for all your hints what to visit in Porto. Next time:Guimaraes :) Barbara from Poland ”
- 20 Apr 2013 Anonymous Poland