Garden House Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Pros: Large, clean house. Comfortable beds, huge lockers, good common area, well-equipped kitchen. Cons: Non-stop music - Frank Sinatra was tedious after ten hours. ”
- 10 Sep 2015 Anonymous England
- “ I had a very good stay at the Garden House Hostel. I was positively surprised by nice idea about lockers under the beds. Lockers were big enough to put even big bag there. I think that hostel provided everything that is necessary for a stay. It was also pretty close to all major places in the city, very easy reachable by metro, foot. Thanks also to the very nice and welcoming personnel! ”
- 19 Jul 2015 Anonymous Latvia
- “ I was in Porto only for one night; the hostel was amazing, a guided tour of the city was organized with people from other hostels: a definite must! ”
- 25 Jun 2015 Anonymous France
- “ The staff was very kind, all the time, once they even helped me to choose where to buy some Porto Wine. ”
- 17 Jun 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Wir waren als Familie dort (Viererzimmer) und fühlten uns willkommen und prima aufgehoben ”
- 04 Apr 2015 Lars Germany