Garden House Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A great place from which to explore Porto. Staff are friendly and helpful and the hostel itself is beautiful, clean and has great facilities. I was there with children and the space was great for them as well. Thank you! ”
- 31 May 2016 Rebecca Australia
- “ the hostel is very good. it was my second time there. the location is excellent. rooms are big and not crowded with beds, which are very comfortable, it has a nice garden/backyard space, quiet, even though it is on a very busy comercial street. breakfast was simple but decent. the only downside are the joint bathrooms (male and female), because one needs to come out of the shower already dressed, and that´s hard to do. ”
- 12 May 2016 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Fantastic location and price, love the restored building. Staff were ok helpful if asked something orherwise ignored you. My only complaint would be the 24 hour music playing. There was nowhere to escape and sometimes very loud. Wifi didn't work in rooms only communal area. ”
- 13 Oct 2015 Anonymous Australia