Garden House Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Fantastic place, warmly recommended ”
- 04 Nov 2016 Anonymous Holy See (vatican City State)
- “ I literally cannot express enough how much I loved this hostel. The staff (from the reception to the cleaning staff) were always so friendly and helpful. The location is amazing (right on a main street full of cafes, bars and shops, though it's still easy to get a great night's sleep), and it's clear every little detail was geared towards making travelers comfortable. The rooms/breakfast were great, it was easy to meet other travelers and I felt really at home. Will definitely stay there again! ”
- 02 Nov 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ One of my best times was staying at Garden hostel, the place was restored back to its grander day's, beautiful molding everywhere, staircase, the rooms are big spacial with balcones over looking the garden. The staff was very friendly. I would definitely stay there again. ”
- 20 Oct 2016 Jesse USA
- “ 地點很好,距離最近的地鐵站走路真的只有兩分鐘. 距離大市場只有三分鐘,附近還有三家超市,非常方便.廚房設備齊全,還有很舒適的客廳,後院.工作人員都非常親切,是一個住宿的好選擇,建議選擇多人房,四人房較小. ”
- 02 Oct 2016 Ya chen
- “ A great place from which to explore Porto. Staff are friendly and helpful and the hostel itself is beautiful, clean and has great facilities. I was there with children and the space was great for them as well. Thank you! ”
- 31 May 2016 Rebecca Australia