Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's not in the center of the old city, but it is close enough from Sifangjie. It's quiet at night, so I am satisfied. It is a nice Naxi house turned into a guesthouse, and there is a pool table and a 2nd floor balcony you can sit to sunbathe. The towel is not included, and 5 yuan to rent, so if you stay longer than 1 day, I think it's alright. Things are quite well prepared. You should not expect too much about the bed matress, but I think it's totally fine for the price. ”
- 08 Jan 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Nice place to stay. Staff are kind and helpful. located in calm place which I prefer. Lijiang can be very cold, but they have electronic blankets which are free. ”
- 10 May 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Great breakfast and help with organising a lot of sidetrips (and looked after our luggage for about a week while we did them, thanks for that!) with lovely evocative courtyard. ”
- 07 Apr 2013 Anonymous Switzerland