Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Located very close to bus station and Brazilian consulate. Really cool in terms of aesthetics, spaces between cabins filled with plants and hammocks, but the rooms themselves were cold and not very clean. Also, no hot water. Must speak some Spanish as none of the staff speak English, at least not when I was there. They also weren't helpful as far as finding restaurants, ATMs, etc. Whatever, you're just there to see the falls, right? It's an all right place to sleep. Also, shared room keys. ”
- 20 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Very close to the bus station that takes you to the Falls and to Brazil. Cute hostel but could be cleaner. Breakfast is simple but good enough. ”
- 02 Apr 2015 CAROLINE TO NGA France
- “ The staff at the front desk was very friendly and informative. The kitchen is quite equipted. I had a private room with private bathroom which were very clean! Breakfast is a bit poor, mainly toasted bread, cookies and fruit salad. ”
- 01 Apr 2015 Melisa Argentina