Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was so so. ”
- 21 Apr 2013 KIM South Korea
- “ Very good environment, breakfast are great, staff are very friendly and helpful. Located in a quiet street (but not so far from main bus station) so we just heard bird singing rather than traffic noise. Little bit expensive but we arrived at Easter holiday so I think it's fair. ”
- 28 Mar 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Nice hostel with pool which is great for the hot tropical weather. Very close to bus station and the main street of town for food. Very easy to get bus from terminal to the falls. Nice staff, not too much english, but it wasn't an issue for us. Wifi wasn't great in our room. Really nice property thought with lots of palms and tropical plants. Bring insect repellant! ”
- 09 Feb 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Staff is friendly but they speak only spanish. The garden with pool is subliem. Very relaxed in a hammock. With an outside kitchen. ”
- 15 Jan 2013 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ This hostel is in a nice location with average facilities. But I didn't have a nice experience, maybe it is just because of the room I stayed. I stayed at room 7 which had a strong mold smell. The owners have installed two fragnance automats but still it was not enough and the last night the room was visited by manure insects. So it is an OK hostel but avoid room 7. ”
- 09 Jan 2013 Anonymous Turkey