Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I have stayed in hostels where no booze is allowed, and it makes a big difference. here, many people stayed up all night drinking, so it was noisy at night with people talking loudly and slamming doors, making it difficult to sleep. ”
- 23 Sep 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ Far, in a shady street/area, staff doesn't undertand English but will say yes anyway, please wash your clothes by hand :). ”
- 31 Jan 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Best hostel I've ever been to - you do not feel like just staying for night at hostel, it's more like visiting your friends. ”
- 11 Aug 2014 Anonymous Poland