Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I was pleased with my stay with the exception of a couple of points. One, they advertise free WiFi and they provide it. The issue, it didn't work with any of my devices (mac, Android, or iPhone). Their WiFi setup would not let me connect. They indicated that many individuals had similar issues. The other point which bothered me was that I had sand in the sheets of bed. I had to wipe out all the sand before I could sleep. Not pleasant. Past those two inconveniences, I rather enjoyed the hostel. ”
- 12 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Overall, a very nice place to be! They did not provide dishes/cookware in the kitchen which was a bit of a dissapointment, but the deposit for towels was nice to have. It was also really nice to have a refridgerator in our room; it made it much easier for in house meals. It was very safe, not over crowded, and not noisy at all. It was hard to get to due to the construction in the city, but that wasn't the hotel's fault. ”
- 30 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff was fantastic. They let you use the kitchen and are very friendly and helpful. The location is very far away from the main train station. The public transport is sometimes messed up in Stuttgart, and if you don't speak German it can be very difficult to find your way. ”
- 23 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA