Gaudys Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My wife and I stayed in a private room directly off the kitchen/common area. The bed was extremely uncomfortable and their was much noise from the common area. I would like not stay their again, or at least in the same room. ”
- 05 Feb 2014 Alexander USA
- “ Quiet location in walking distance of a bus stop from/to the airport and downtown, helpfull staff, pleasant atmosphere. The only minus too floppy double bed. ”
- 11 Jan 2014 IRENA Czech Republic
- “ The lady who was on staff pretended to not be able to read the computer screen for the customers before me and gave them a lesser quality room. I had a confirmed reservation...the lady said it was not in their computer. They did not have the room or private bath room as I requested. I stayed at another hotel 2 blocks away. It was much nicer and had qualified staff to meet your needs. ”
- 08 Dec 2013 gerard USA
- “ I had a wonderful time at Gaudy's. The staff was so kind and gratious, and went above and beyond in everyway. I met many wonderful other travelers there as well. As a young female traveling alone I never once felt unsafe or uncomfortable. The rooms are clean and nice and an awesome deal for the price. ”
- 18 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA