Generation Europe Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I really enjoyed playing pool with my friend at 3.00 in the morning and chatting with the staff. ”
- 23 Jul 2016 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ This is a great hostel. I had a bathroom that was very clever with toilet, shower and sinks all separate so all could be used at the same time so no cue in the bathroom in the morning. And the breakfast was the best I have ever had in a hostel. ”
- 06 May 2016 Anonymous Norway
- “ The price was the same of a regular hotel but the bedroom was not clean, the beds were not done, one must press the shower faucet every 10 seconds...Come on! ”
- 29 Apr 2016 MARIA EUGENIA DE MELO Brazil
- “ Felt a Little bit lonley around the bar ... but great hostel, i could even access it drunk at night after loosing my card. ”
- 15 Apr 2016 Gregor Germany
- “ A bit far from the north and central station ”
- 05 Nov 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ The hostel is newly built and has all the facilities like lift, kitchen, lockers and vending machines however the internet was a bit of a problem. ”
- 07 Aug 2015 Aun