Generation Europe Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A bit far from the north and central station ”
- 05 Nov 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ The hostel is newly built and has all the facilities like lift, kitchen, lockers and vending machines however the internet was a bit of a problem. ”
- 07 Aug 2015 Aun
- “ The location is OK. We have to wait more than 2h to go to the room due cleaning reasons (they say). When they gave us the key, our room was dirty and the cleaning lady was doing her job. It was frustrating!! The room (double) was not too big and have no furniture, as table and chairs. The breakfast is amazing, but we missed one day due lack of communication. Do not use the laundy, it is old, expensive and no instructions was given. ”
- 31 Dec 2014 Debora Brazil