Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I was lived at 7 floor. At my second night, the fire bell keep ring us to leave the building at almost 11 pm ( which most people ready to sleep). Bad expenerience. And no staff tell us what happened. ”
- 03 May 2017 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Very small shower inside the room. ”
- 24 Apr 2017 Anonymous Brazil
“ Everything by business, nothing personal :) If you need a place just to nap/sleep and take a shower, you are in the right place! ”
Hello, it is always good to see, when the team is able to impress. I would be delighted if you choose Generator also in the future. If not in Hamburg, than maybe in one of our other exciting destinations. Regards, Sven Heberling Assistant General Manager
- 27 Sep 2016 GIORGI Georgia
“ The staff is not that kind and that they did not respect the deposit that was charged to my credit card when I did the booking ”
Hello, I am sad that you left with a bad impression. I hope the issue with the deposit could be solved during the stay? If you ever return to hamburg, we would be happy that be your host again. Regards, Sven heberling Assistant General Manager
- 13 Sep 2016 Anonymous Mexico
“ Dorm shower heads should be pivotable to focus the water stream. The shower curtain should be more rigid and drape lower to prevent wetting the floor outside the shower stall. ”
Hello, many thanks for the review and the suggestions. Eventhough some changes cannot be made in our Hostel, we still take suggestions in consideration, when opening new Generator, such as Amsterdam and Paris. Check it out on your next trip to Europe. Regards, Sven Heberling Assistant General Manager
- 09 Sep 2016 Anonymous USA