Generator Hostel Berlin
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The bathrooms were not very clean, apart from the smell of backed up drain there were a lot of flies and other insects/bugs inside the restroom and shower stalls. And even though someone came into our rooms to empty the trash the floors were extremely dusty. ”
- 23 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Very close to metro stop and down town Alexandra plattz. Rooms and very big and spacious . Staff is very helpful and speak good english. Good value. ”
- 17 May 2013 Anonymous Saint Kitts And Nevis
- “ Not ideal spot for Berlin. Also loud and filled with teenagers looking to get drunk. ”
- 25 Apr 2013 Courtney USA
- “ nice place to stay!! downside there is no showers or toilets in rooms. location isn't the greatest but the trams go into the city from outside ”
- 21 Jan 2013 Anonymous Ireland
- “ The hostel is located exactly outside an S-Bahn station so it's extremely accessible. However, the heating was not good and we were cold in our room. The beds were separate and hard to "push together" due to the layout of the room. Finally, the water in the shower had a life of its own and decided independently if it wanted to be scalding hot or freezing at any given moment. For us, it was an acceptable place for a 1 night stay. ”
- 26 Dec 2012 Anonymous Israel
- “ I had a better time than I could have asked for. Will definitely stay again. ”
- 19 Dec 2012 Anonymous USA