Generator Hostel Dublin
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was a nice stay and it had everything you could expect! The only remarks are that the bathroom facilities were on a different floor, which can be really annoying especially at night. They are not very budget friendly. And that they lacked a bit in personal touch, there wasn't the openness you expect from a hostel! But overall a good basic hostel! Not the best we ever stayed at, not the worst! ”
- 11 Jul 2016 Johanna Belgium
- “ It's a great all rounder, very clean and comfortable. Quiet where the rooms are, but has a nice bar downstairs. Very central! Would stay again. One night was very pricey though. ”
- 30 Jun 2016 Anonymous Ireland
- “ Very Impressive !! Is like being in discoteca, not a hostel at all. Very nice experience ”
- 28 Jan 2016 Anonymous Italy
- “ The best one, simply! ”
- 25 Nov 2015 Anonymous France
- “ One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Large, Newer, modern, clean facility. Six bunk room had its own bath. Had attached cafe and bar but no kitchen facility of any kind. Thought 7€ for laundry was expensive. Wi-fi worked everywhere. Stay here on weekdays because weekend rates jump up a lot. Not in the center of town but still an easy walk to nightlife ”
- 14 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA