Generator Hostel Dublin
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very Impressive !! Is like being in discoteca, not a hostel at all. Very nice experience ”
- 28 Jan 2016 Anonymous Italy
- “ The best one, simply! ”
- 25 Nov 2015 Anonymous France
- “ One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Large, Newer, modern, clean facility. Six bunk room had its own bath. Had attached cafe and bar but no kitchen facility of any kind. Thought 7€ for laundry was expensive. Wi-fi worked everywhere. Stay here on weekdays because weekend rates jump up a lot. Not in the center of town but still an easy walk to nightlife ”
- 14 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ loved everything about the hostel; i wish there was better ventilation in the rooms. ”
- 04 Aug 2015 marisa USA
- “ It was right next to the Jameson distillery which made it extremely easy to find due to the large amount of signs around town. The bar down stairs also had a great atmosphere and decent drink specials. One of the better hostels i stayed at. ”
- 30 Jul 2015 Anonymous