Generator Hostel London
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It would be nice if you have more rooms with private bath rooms or with double bed. ”
- 08 Apr 2015 Ralf Germany
- “ I am appalled to see that this was taken off my account when I did not even end up staying there on the night of the 8th October. I paid a deposit of £10.08 which I naturally took as being payable just in case I had to cancel. This is normally charged in case I have to cancel.I had to change my plans because my friend was travelling in by car and a central London location was notsuitable. Also there were poor reviews about the hotel on Trip Advisor.I feel that I have been harshly treated. ”
- 08 Oct 2014 Simon New Zealand
- “ I stayed in this hostel for two separate nights. The first night is a private room on the 4th floor. This room is quite nice and I had a happy living experience. HOWEVER, the second time is the poorest living experience I had ever have in any hostels. I booked a 4 mix-dorm on Generator official website, but I got 6 mix-dorm in London Generator. I came back to the reception and tried to understand what was going on. The male staff was very impolite to me, explain nth and refused to solve this. ”
- 19 Jun 2014 Anonymous China