Generator Hostel London
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I was very happy with my stay, but a couple of remarks: When I first got there, someone else was sleeping in my bed. Turns out he was assigned the same bed as me. We figured it out, but it was extra effort/work for me when I was tired. A false fire alarm in the night, but that's not uncommon in hostels. Staff in reception were't the nicest I've met, but the security guys were great, and made us feel very safe! Would stay here again! ”
- 10 Aug 2015 Anonymous Norway
- “ It would be nice if you have more rooms with private bath rooms or with double bed. ”
- 08 Apr 2015 Ralf Germany
- “ I am appalled to see that this was taken off my account when I did not even end up staying there on the night of the 8th October. I paid a deposit of £10.08 which I naturally took as being payable just in case I had to cancel. This is normally charged in case I have to cancel.I had to change my plans because my friend was travelling in by car and a central London location was notsuitable. Also there were poor reviews about the hotel on Trip Advisor.I feel that I have been harshly treated. ”
- 08 Oct 2014 Simon New Zealand