Generator Hostel London
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel! Really enjoyed my stay here and it isn't far from Kings Cross Station. Only negative was the power outlets were all down one end of the room and only one person had access to an outlet from their bunk. ”
- 13 Jun 2016 Anonymous Australia
- “ DO NOT BOOK THIS HOSTEL! Firstly they don’t wash the duvets and pillows after every use. Secondly if you want privacy this is not where you want to stay, a man comes in the female dorm morning looking for a mobile phone and two men comes in the female shower room when I was showering. This is not a safe place to stay for females looking for a private secure room in London. ”
- 17 Apr 2016 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Stayed one week there, some of the girls on reception very rude to me and another guests, night security guy also no friendly and rude. I was in a 4 mixed bed in the 5th floor, shared bathroom not clean at all, showers not working wasting to much water, one of the guests staying in my room left and a new person arrived and they didnt even change the bed clothes. Many high school students, so at night very noisy the only good thing is the location. And the cafeteria and travel shop staff friendly ”
- 12 Apr 2016 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Please do not stay at this hostel, the staff are rude comes into the room without permission even if you are changing, men comes into a all female shower room. I feel unsafe and without privacy after staying here for a few days. Also the breakfast is £6, they overcharge on the food and there is no evening reception. ”
- 10 Apr 2016 Anonymous Hong Kong