Generator Hostel London
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I am appalled to see that this was taken off my account when I did not even end up staying there on the night of the 8th October. I paid a deposit of £10.08 which I naturally took as being payable just in case I had to cancel. This is normally charged in case I have to cancel.I had to change my plans because my friend was travelling in by car and a central London location was notsuitable. Also there were poor reviews about the hotel on Trip Advisor.I feel that I have been harshly treated. ”
- 08 Oct 2014 Simon New Zealand
- “ I stayed in this hostel for two separate nights. The first night is a private room on the 4th floor. This room is quite nice and I had a happy living experience. HOWEVER, the second time is the poorest living experience I had ever have in any hostels. I booked a 4 mix-dorm on Generator official website, but I got 6 mix-dorm in London Generator. I came back to the reception and tried to understand what was going on. The male staff was very impolite to me, explain nth and refused to solve this. ”
- 19 Jun 2014 Anonymous China
- “ I don't know where the other people who left reviews were staying, but it certainly couldn't have been the same place I stayed! Firstly, your room rate gets you a bed: that's it. Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING else is an additional charge. The staff are unfriendly. Many people have mentioned that the security is good, and I will agree with them. It was so good it completely bummed me out! The motto on the doors is 'Have Fun'; instead it should be 'Shh!' I wouldn't even recommend it to enemies ”
- 09 Apr 2014 Fergus Canada
- “ Generator London is a nice place worth the money, if you wish to be in a center, cause location really superconvenient. There has been no prob whatsoever during my stay. Still, a traveler gets the feeling that this place is too much about money, which spoils the atmosphere, for instance breakfast could be cheaper for what is offered and staff could be more flexible for late, unexpected check-ins (there were beds free guys!!!) ”
- 09 Apr 2014 Markéta Czech Republic