Generator Hostel London
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Such a great hostel!! great location, great value, fun travelers, great security, great rooms. No complaints! ”
- 09 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostel is geared towards the younger crowd. It was noisy, especially the doors and the music from the bar. Laundry facilities a plus, bathrooms clean, staff helpful but maybe too few of them. Beds were comfy but 4 person room was teeny tiny. Pretty close to metro and shops. All in all I'd stay there again. ”
- 02 Feb 2014 Shannon USA
- “ Your number one rule were to have fun and fun alcohol go hand in hand so rhink it was a shame that you were not allowed to bring alcohol to the room. Otherwise a perfect stay, thanks:) ”
- 08 Jan 2014 Anonymous Denmark
- “ 1. not enough staff in travel shop, always cannot find staff in travel shop 2. the soak should be sold in reception 24 hours because usually come back at night 3. the breakfast's food is not good, little choice 4. the bedroom is very small and narrow, should have at least one power supply in every bed, the bedroom is very narrow, so I could not have enough space to open my luggage 5. the bathroom is very small, always has to wait 6. no one clean the bedroom's rubbish bin everyday. ”
- 23 Dec 2013 WAI MAN RAYMOND Hong Kong
- “ It's a pitty that breakfast isn't included in the price for the bed.The biggest difficulty was the disstance beween the toilet and 10-person bed room. Also, despite the fact I booked the 10person bed room, I was in 12 person bed room whcich makes a difference... ”
- 11 Nov 2013 Barbara Poland
- “ This was our first hostel experience and it wrecked us for any others! We loved the modern, updated rooms and features. The food was great, staff was amazing, location was perfect! The 'James Bond' theme in the halls was a fun touch. Lots of spaces to just hang out and read or rest, good wi-fi, and a nice bar downstairs if you choose. A bit noisy with folks coming in at late hours, but for such a large facility, we were really thrilled. Thank you Generator!! ”
- 25 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA