Generator Hostel London
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's a pitty that breakfast isn't included in the price for the bed.The biggest difficulty was the disstance beween the toilet and 10-person bed room. Also, despite the fact I booked the 10person bed room, I was in 12 person bed room whcich makes a difference... ”
- 11 Nov 2013 Barbara Poland
- “ This was our first hostel experience and it wrecked us for any others! We loved the modern, updated rooms and features. The food was great, staff was amazing, location was perfect! The 'James Bond' theme in the halls was a fun touch. Lots of spaces to just hang out and read or rest, good wi-fi, and a nice bar downstairs if you choose. A bit noisy with folks coming in at late hours, but for such a large facility, we were really thrilled. Thank you Generator!! ”
- 25 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Great location, cheap. Room clean but very small. Bathrooms ok. Sometimes other guests were too loud, specially in the night. Walls were really thin. ”
- 18 Feb 2013 Anonymous Poland
- “ I was travelling alone for one night and I booked a 4 mixed dorm and they gave me 8 mixed dorm, the hostel was not clean, beds was not good, but the location was good close to metro stations and easy to reach, they have a charger box but that will cost you 1 pound for 30 min if you needed that, they have a big luggage room which was useful to me. ”
- 10 Jan 2013 Anonymous Egypt
- “ Only stayed 1 night, but I would recommend it. I loved the bar, although there were few people. I guess during busier weekends you'll have good chances to meet other travellers. Overall excellent quality, and quality is hard to find in London hostels. The neighbourhood didn't have much to offer, but the metro is really close, so it's easy to go everywhere. Unfortunately, this hostel is a bit expensive (wi-fi is free only for the 1st hour!), so if you're on a tight budget look elsewhere. ”
- 26 Dec 2012 Anonymous Italy