Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent hostel. Great location near to the canal, the Gare du Nord and the metro. Great food, including hostel breakfast which has improved since I last stayed here a year ago. Big, spacious rooms. Lively bar and nightclub. Very helpful and obliging staff. Definitely the best place I have stayed in, in Paris. ”
- 29 Jun 2018 Anonymous England
- “ Great hostel in a great location but without breakfast ”
- 20 Jan 2018 Anonymous Brazil
- “ I had great experience and I would love to come back always and I would even search for Generator hostels in every country I visit in the future so definitely I would recommend it, I would suggest developing toilets and showers concept because it was boring and provide it with long mirrors and more shelfs for temporary use when you are using the toilet or the sink. Thanks very much ”
- 24 Oct 2017 Mayada Egypt
- “ Nice and friendly staff. I was pleasantly surprised at how clean and well made the rooms are. I felt as if I was in a hotel. ”
- 22 Sep 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Close to the metro stop however it is still a distance into the city with multiple train changes. The staff was fine, not very friendly but they got their job done. Food was good but very overpriced, walk up the street for better food thats much cheaper! Rooms were very nice and kept clean daily. Bathroom was clean but there was mold growing on the ceiling, not a huge deal though! Although I would probably seek out a different hostel next time, they were a safe place to sleep. ”
- 06 Sep 2017 Mckinley USA