Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel in a great location but without breakfast ”
- 20 Jan 2018 Anonymous Brazil
- “ I had great experience and I would love to come back always and I would even search for Generator hostels in every country I visit in the future so definitely I would recommend it, I would suggest developing toilets and showers concept because it was boring and provide it with long mirrors and more shelfs for temporary use when you are using the toilet or the sink. Thanks very much ”
- 24 Oct 2017 Mayada Egypt
- “ Nice and friendly staff. I was pleasantly surprised at how clean and well made the rooms are. I felt as if I was in a hotel. ”
- 22 Sep 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Close to the metro stop however it is still a distance into the city with multiple train changes. The staff was fine, not very friendly but they got their job done. Food was good but very overpriced, walk up the street for better food thats much cheaper! Rooms were very nice and kept clean daily. Bathroom was clean but there was mold growing on the ceiling, not a huge deal though! Although I would probably seek out a different hostel next time, they were a safe place to sleep. ”
- 06 Sep 2017 Mckinley USA
- “ This was my first time staying in a hostel and I was very impressed by the safety and comfort level. I was always looking forward to going back to Generator at the end of a long day to connect with others and swap stories. It was a great place to rest after a long day of adventures. ”
- 07 Aug 2017 Nicole Canada
- “ Really good location opposite a metro and near to cool areas. Very nice dorms. Cleaners work hard to keep standards high. Plentiful hostel breakfast. Meals in the bar are good value for money. Helpful and obliging staff. ”
- 24 Jul 2017 Anonymous England