Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel, huge wide open and super clean. I had limited contact with the staff because I was hardly there but they seemed great. Location kind of sucks because you have to take a water taxi to get to the main island but the run 24hrs which is good. We arrived late and as we were walking up there were 50 people sitting outside right on the water chatting it up. Great time here, I have recommended it to friends who loved it as well. I would stay here again. ”
- 19 May 2017 Evan USA
“ Hostel muito bom! Tudo novo e bem cuidado. Quartos (apesar de grandes, fiquei em 15) são bem organizados e limpos. Recepção ótima, ótimo bar, bom café da manhã. Vale a pena ficar 'mais distante' dos principais pontos turísticos, e vale a pena pegar Vaporeto (tem fácil acesso para o hostel) e é extremamente seguro, além de ter um vista linda do Hostel pra Veneza. Gostei muito, me surpreendeu. Talvez a única coisa que poderia ser melhor: fazer atividades no bar do hostel, para integrar as pessoas. ”
Prezado Cliente, Agradecemos sinceramente o seu feedback. Esperamos ter o prazer de recebê-lo em breve. Com os melhores cumprimentos. Venice Team
- 03 Mar 2017 Elaine Sabrina Brazil
“ Everything and everyone was great! The only negative I found, was that the team working in the kitchen was quite bitter, cold, and angry. From the dining area you could hear them yelling, gesturing aggressively anytime an order came through, and just overall having a negative effect on the people paying to stay there. ”
Dear Guest, Thank you for your recent review. We appreciate all your comments good or bad as it gives us a great guide on how we can improve our customer service and facilities. All your comments will be shared with the relevant departments for review. We hope to welcome you back to Venice in the near future. Kind regards Venice Team
- 03 Jan 2017 Anonymous Canada
- “ The room was very crammed with little privacy, bathrooms were very tight and inconvenient, hostel is situated on the other side of grand canal from San Marco so you have to pay 7.5 euro every time to get on the boat to go back and forth so this is 15 euro right there for going to main island.Also you have to pay for breakfast. ”
- 12 Sep 2016 Anonymous USA