Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had a 3-night stay at this newly renovated,clean and comfortable room, equipped with air conditioner, hair dryer, fridge, safe box, TV , ... Dave, the friendly attendant, upgraded my room and made sure I enjoy my stay. ”
- 22 Oct 2014 MAHSA Canada
- “ worat experience in honh konh!!!!the staff was unfriendly and unable ro listen to women. i was so shocked that they did not even wanted tolisten because we were woman! the hostel is runned by a indian family and they obvious see you as an atm and nothing more. Try to rip you off and they dont even try to hide it! very very bad experience!!DONT Go THERE! rooms without window and a fan who sounds like a helicopter during th night!! ”
- 26 Aug 2014 Katarina
- “ Good customer service thumbs up to the Filipino staffs. Very helpful. However, the Hostel could improve on etiquettes such as approaching customers, eye contact, body language, smile, presentation (clothes, introduce uniform for professionalism). By adding these small changes it will help in achieving a customer focus business in which will allow customers to feel at ease as well as recommend hostel to people. Pls warn customers about staffs openning rooms for cleaning and time at check-in. ”
- 07 Apr 2014 Neil
- “ On the same floor there all those small hostels that actually belong to the same person. On the basement there's a dirty market full of people who propose you the worst things ever. I totally regret to have gone there. ”
- 02 Mar 2014 Anonymous Italy
- “ Hell on steroids. Which room you get really effects your experience. I got one with way too many dorms using one bathroom - that wasn't really fit for use. No common room. I seemed to be the only female guest and there was some really creepy behaviour from some of the male guests who seemed unhappy with the concept of sharing space with females. Horrible, aggressive atmosphere. Heavily infected with BED BUGS. I stayed the three nights I'd booked - but some guys left earlier than paid for! ”
- 26 Feb 2014 Anonymous England
- “ The staff, Jenalyn and Rowena, are both cheerful and helpful. The hostel is in a very good location. ”
- 30 Jan 2014 Josh USA