Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I didn't feel comfortable because the whole place needs some maintenance (for example the tap didn't work) and thorough cleaning (bathroom walls/toilet/floor dirty, bed linen greyish, ...). Moreover, the place has no room to sit down and work, eat something etc. and is not nice at all. The staff did its work but was not really friendly. Even though it is centrally located I would not want to stay there once again. ”
- 25 Nov 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ The staff was good and helped me when I had any questions. One good thing is that you can check in 24/7. So if you have to arrive late, there will still be no problems. The rooms are alright, the bathroom was inside the room, which was very convenient. The air conditioner wasn't that good, but still acceptable. The location was a bit tricky since its hard to find if you've never been to Hong Kong before. Other than that I think the hostel is well worth the money seeing as the price is very low. ”
- 06 Jul 2016 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Bed sheet and linens were not in good smell...requested to change but not replaced. Toilets has no door lock but is acceptable..No towel provided at first, the Filipina staff we met on the second day of our stay initiated and provided us with towels. The indian staff in the reception were accommodating. ”
- 28 May 2016 ARLYN Philippines