Ghandi Backpackers Lodge
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Wifi no free. Not very clean. Very Loud in the night. ”
- 19 Nov 2015 Anonymous Mexico
- “ The place is far from everything, but that's the way things are in Joburg. However, this is not a problem, as you can arrange pick ups and drop offs with the hotel owner... With a cost. Although is cheaper than taxi. The hostel is excellent ! Rooms are clean, it has common areas, free wifi, kitchen, microwave and has a very relaxed atmosphere. Only thing is I couldn't make the hot water work. Definitely recommend it! ”
- 11 Nov 2015 Anonymous Mexico
- “ I had a great experience the time I expend in this hostel especially for the stuffs Cris and Heinz who are very kind and diligent. ”
- 14 Jul 2015 Fabiano Brazil
- “ About halfway between the airport and city centre. Has bar, pool and a super nice and shiny kitchen. The dorm was a bit drafty and there were no lockers to store your valuables. Staff were super friendly and there were 2 nice dogs on the premises. ”
- 02 Jun 2015 Anonymous Germany