Ghandi Backpackers Lodge
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The manager and the staff were very helpful and accomodating. I would definitely stay here again! ”
- 07 Nov 2013 Anonymous South Africa
- “ The lighting throughout was really bad. The kitchen was inadequately stocked. For the included breakfast there was one close to empty box of Post Toasties and only a tiny bit of milk, not enough for two people to eat cereal. There was no soap to take a shower, but we were told to go through what others had left for a used bar. No one seemed around much to answer any questions. ”
- 24 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The Swiss guy was friendly but the other staff was really unfriendly when I was there. And that affected the atmosphere.The location was a bit outside of the center. Pretty safe area and near to some cheep places to eat. The unfriendly staff affected the atmosphere to much so I wouldent go back. ”
- 19 Jul 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Great airport pickup and dropoff! Highly recommend. Great dog! ”
- 28 Dec 2012 Marcus USA
- “ yeah..its a nice hostel but in the city itself every place is so far apart. public transport is minimal and taxi is the best means, but maybe expensive for a lone traveler. Melville, Sandton areas are better, if you want to see some action -- nightclubs, bars, Malls. ”
- 27 Dec 2012 Anonymous India