Ghandi Backpackers Lodge
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice place. For me was an oasis on the middle of the desert. ”
- 19 Jul 2014 Rodrigo Spain
- “ The manager and the staff were very helpful and accomodating. I would definitely stay here again! ”
- 07 Nov 2013 Anonymous South Africa
- “ The lighting throughout was really bad. The kitchen was inadequately stocked. For the included breakfast there was one close to empty box of Post Toasties and only a tiny bit of milk, not enough for two people to eat cereal. There was no soap to take a shower, but we were told to go through what others had left for a used bar. No one seemed around much to answer any questions. ”
- 24 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA