Gilligan's Backpacker Hotel & Resort Cairns
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is a great hostel. Atmosphere is great, everything is clean, and the location is great as well. It is a party hostel though, with the nightclub just next door. This means that if you want to have a good night of sleep since you are exhausted from your days on the Reef or in the forest, this is not the hostel for you as it gets really noisy until 4am. If you're there to party and go out, it's perfect for you. ”
- 11 Jul 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ perfect!!!! ”
- 22 Jun 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ well - it def. is a party hostel: but whats wrong with that? They have live-Bands, games at night going on - and best of all, free dinner, even though its every night something with minced.. :-) The pool was awesome! Nice to have it - in a hot, humide area!!! :-) I had fun - and well it could get noisy up to the 3rd floor - but I dont have problems with sleeping - so def. would stay there again! ”
- 09 Feb 2012 Anonymous Germany