Gilligan's Backpacker Hotel & Resort Cairns
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Party hostel with dirty people. Unfriendly staff, you have to pay for EVERYTHING, even earplugs... They don't respect the opening hours for the pool, it closes super early and opens late. Don't trust the picture on the website, never could swim after sunset which in winter is at 5pm.. so basically you can swim from 9AM to 5 whereas the temperatures stay really hot until late at night ”
- 08 Jul 2016 kenza Morocco
- “ Quite central in Cairns. Quite clean compared to others. ”
- 24 Mar 2016 Jack USA
- “ Excellent hostel, the staff is really helpful, the people that goes there is great. If u want to have fun, there's a night club or if u want to just chill, you can also. Great swimming pool. ”
- 04 Dec 2015 Mariana Argentina