Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The best hostel we stayed in! Giovanni is the best host you could wish for! Made us feel so welcome and would recommend to anyone and everyone! ”
- 17 Jul 2016 Anonymous England
- “ I loved the hostel. It's small and cozy. Giovanni, the host, is a very nice person who helps and cares about his guests. You really feel at home there. He sometimes even invites for dinner or lunch. He knows a lot about the region and is always willing to help plan a day. I definitely recommend his place. ”
- 10 May 2016 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Giovanni is the best, most caring, informative and thoughtful host ever! Love your macaroni surprise dinner. Wish we could have stayed longer to take advantage of all your tourist information. Just had a little difficulty using the internet. Had a great time in Naples. ”
- 15 Apr 2016 Maria Canada
- “ I loved it here. Words can NOT begin to describe my experience here. Giovanni tells you EXACTLY where to go and WHAT to see in Naples. the hostel is small, but not TOO small. Everyone knows everyone. Giovanni is caring AND brings everyone together. Every afternoon he makes a DELICIOUS lunch for everyone. I consider him family and I miss him everyday. I hope he can come to my wedding one day. I MISS AND LOVE YOU. xoxo-Princess ”
- 19 Mar 2016 Christiana USA
- “ This place is amazing, I've never felt so at home in an hostel! Giovanni is always there to help you navigate the city, he take the time to introduce you to Naples and its hidden secrets. If you're visiting Naples, this is the place to go in my opinion. ”
- 04 Nov 2015 Pierric