Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Giovanni was absolutely wonderful. I could not recommend staying with him any higher. He creates a wonderful communal experience within his home, and shared his passion for his home Napoli. He turned a stop on the road into one of the highlights of our trip, and we were sad to leave him when it was time to go to the next city. Thanks Giovanni for sharing the best of Napoli with us! ”
- 02 May 2015 Ashley
- “ Naples is a great city. There are many things to do and Giovanni is a perfect guide. I needed more days there then I have to come back!! ”
- 18 Mar 2015 Anonymous Colombia
- “ Traveling during Christmas time can be a lonely time when traveling solo, but not at Giovanni's! We were served dinner on Christmas Eve and serenaded with song and guitar afterward. The location is right in the middle of old Venice and it made seeing the major sights within walking distance. We received tips on how to see the distant places on a student budget and got a personalized map and mini-history lesson about Naples. It was a very homey place and priced well. ”
- 23 Dec 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Giovanni's home was warm and welcoming. I highly enjoyed my staying there and as I told him prior to departure I think Giovanni has the potential of becoming more than a host: a friend. Love the atmosphere there and the fact that he does time to give advice, explain , draw maps. It was very useful and my only regret is that I didn't spend more time there. ”
- 21 Aug 2014 Simona Romania
- “ Giovanni is an awesome host. If you are looking to stay in Naples for a while and learn about the city (which we were) or pass through to see Vesuvius/Pompeii, this hostel is a great choice. Within two hours of arriving we were set up with our room, been given a lengthy description of the city's history and attractions and Giovanni made pumpkin risotto for us for lunch! ”
- 03 Jul 2014 Anonymous Canada