Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We went during off season., so the locations is pretty central to everything. We were also three, so splitting a taxi wasn't Too bad. But you also have public buses really close to the hostel. The best part of the place was that it's in a less expensive area, so all restaurants are pretty cheap in comparison to other, more chic places. Receptionists are very helpful. Don't expect much from breakfast. Everything was clean, and there were enough fans in the rooms for the summer season I'm sure. ”
- 17 May 2014 Anonymous Mexico
- “ not a good hostel. has cocaroaches in the rooms. beds are not good. you can tell they have not cleaned rooms. bathrooms are horrible. water leaks from shower. ”
- 24 Sep 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Loved it all! ”
- 07 Sep 2013 Holly USA
- “ Absolutely loved the front patio deck where everyone hangs out. I also loved the location, which was one block from the beach. Definitely recommend staying here! ”
- 27 Aug 2013 Rachel USA
- “ Good hostel, nicely situated. beach very near, specially its an uncrowded beach. nice staff. Bust just do not go before the check in time, or you have to wait long. ”
- 13 Aug 2013 C Vinay India
- “ Very friendly place! There is a nice area on the pavement in front of the hostel .There people hookup and make friends!. (It is true that they have a bar they do not use), but you will have no problems making friends over you own beer at the loungish-area :-) And as for cold showers: tell the at the reception and they will fix this! Their system uses gas to heat the water, and they do need to know when hotwater runs cold. Hot tip: try the restaurant Belgian Bay, neighbour to the hostel. ”
- 23 Jul 2013 Ove Roald Norway