Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Loved this hostel! Staff was very friendly and breakfast was basic but large good croissants with coffee and juice. They play chill music so it Ives the island vibe. I liked that the rooms were upstairs On the other side for privacy and away from the lobby. Mainly had to take taxis (staff called them for us) to get to places but overall I loved it and made new friends. Our room theme was Thailand and it was pretty cute with a balcony. ”
- 08 Oct 2014 Yolanda USA
- “ muy buen personal y te hacen sentir como en casa y la ubicacion buena gracias volvere ”
- 07 Aug 2014 edurne Spain
- “ A good place to be for a few days. Helpfull staff. Central place in Ibiza city. ”
- 23 Jul 2014 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ We went during off season., so the locations is pretty central to everything. We were also three, so splitting a taxi wasn't Too bad. But you also have public buses really close to the hostel. The best part of the place was that it's in a less expensive area, so all restaurants are pretty cheap in comparison to other, more chic places. Receptionists are very helpful. Don't expect much from breakfast. Everything was clean, and there were enough fans in the rooms for the summer season I'm sure. ”
- 17 May 2014 Anonymous Mexico