Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The bathroom was hands down the worst in my 45 days of travels in terms of cleanliness and everything else. The shower water is burning hot and is only a trickle. Also, there is only one full bathroom per floor... Not even close to enough. The other toilet is super small and doesn't even have a sink. Also, the rooms could use more lighting (only one bulb in our room was working) and power outlets. Everything else was good, and certainly is a cheap stay considering Ibiza ”
- 03 Sep 2015 Autumn USA
- “ The building it's a little bit old but it doesn't matter at all. The hostel is a very cool place to stay! Nice atmosphere and staff! Party hard baby! ”
- 17 Aug 2015 Caio Brazil
- “ I had a single private room that didn't have air condition, which wasn't that fun. The staff wasn't bad, they were nice and helpful in letting me know what to do. The main the parties are primarily on the other side of the island, but only a cab ride away which isnt bad. Not many people who stayed there spoke english, but it wasn't bad. ”
- 12 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Loved this hostel! Staff was very friendly and breakfast was basic but large good croissants with coffee and juice. They play chill music so it Ives the island vibe. I liked that the rooms were upstairs On the other side for privacy and away from the lobby. Mainly had to take taxis (staff called them for us) to get to places but overall I loved it and made new friends. Our room theme was Thailand and it was pretty cute with a balcony. ”
- 08 Oct 2014 Yolanda USA