Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Stay at Ibiza was great. The place was good. ”
- 07 Sep 2016 Anonymous India
- “ The woman at reception provided the worst customer service I have ever received at a hostel. She was rude, unhelpful, and when I asked to speak to someone else that would be willing to help me, she didn't look up from the YouTube video playing on her computer and said "What? Sorry, I wasn't listening." ”
- 22 Jul 2016 Nicole USA
- “ Although I only spent one night at the Giramundo Hostel, I had a great time. The hostel was located steps away from the beach, restaurants, and supermarkets. The wifi was pretty good too! ”
- 18 May 2016 Anthony Canada
- “ Great atmosphere, all staff so friendly and helpful, excellent comma. I had a private room with comfy bed and en suite, all spotless and towels new and fluffy! Good kitchen, kept very clean.Common areas bright and lovely colourful touches. 2 minutes walk to small beach, another 3 mins to main beach. The hostel attracts backpackers from all over, many interesting people to meet always. I'd stay here again. Unbeatable value and very comfortable. ”
- 27 Apr 2016 Inez England
- “ This hostel had a great atmosphere, even before the season started! Met some great people, and had some good times. The breakfast was a nice touch :) The only downside were the showers, which had very little pressure, and sometimes were only cold water. ”
- 25 Apr 2016 Anonymous Canada