Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Although I only spent one night at the Giramundo Hostel, I had a great time. The hostel was located steps away from the beach, restaurants, and supermarkets. The wifi was pretty good too! ”
- 18 May 2016 Anthony Canada
- “ Great atmosphere, all staff so friendly and helpful, excellent comma. I had a private room with comfy bed and en suite, all spotless and towels new and fluffy! Good kitchen, kept very clean.Common areas bright and lovely colourful touches. 2 minutes walk to small beach, another 3 mins to main beach. The hostel attracts backpackers from all over, many interesting people to meet always. I'd stay here again. Unbeatable value and very comfortable. ”
- 27 Apr 2016 Inez England
- “ This hostel had a great atmosphere, even before the season started! Met some great people, and had some good times. The breakfast was a nice touch :) The only downside were the showers, which had very little pressure, and sometimes were only cold water. ”
- 25 Apr 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ The bathroom was hands down the worst in my 45 days of travels in terms of cleanliness and everything else. The shower water is burning hot and is only a trickle. Also, there is only one full bathroom per floor... Not even close to enough. The other toilet is super small and doesn't even have a sink. Also, the rooms could use more lighting (only one bulb in our room was working) and power outlets. Everything else was good, and certainly is a cheap stay considering Ibiza ”
- 03 Sep 2015 Autumn USA
- “ The building it's a little bit old but it doesn't matter at all. The hostel is a very cool place to stay! Nice atmosphere and staff! Party hard baby! ”
- 17 Aug 2015 Caio Brazil
- “ I had a single private room that didn't have air condition, which wasn't that fun. The staff wasn't bad, they were nice and helpful in letting me know what to do. The main the parties are primarily on the other side of the island, but only a cab ride away which isnt bad. Not many people who stayed there spoke english, but it wasn't bad. ”
- 12 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA