Gîte d'Etape - Youth Hostel Jacques Brel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff is good! Hostel rooms, toilets are very small & dirty! The most,dirtiest, expensive & disgusting hostel in EU, like the rest o DIGUSTING, EXPENSIVEf hostels in Zurich & Genive! Stay away of this hostels! You can get any DANGEROUS DESEASE! ”
- 26 Apr 2016 Valentin USA
- “ I highly recommend this hostel. My ONLY complaint is that theres wifi only at the lobby. ”
- 04 Jan 2016 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Very nice place in strict city center - we walked from the central railway station. The staff was very nice, friendy and helpful, the room (double with bathroom) was rather small and simple, but perfectly clean and comfortable. Beautiful bathroom:) very nice terrace and grat breakfast - like in hotel:) ”
- 31 Dec 2015 Małgorzata Poland
- “ Great place to stay. Staff was very friendly and helpful. ”
- 17 Aug 2015 Triona USA
- “ It's a great hostel, just a bit far away from a lot of the action. Also, toilets are outside of the room and, speaking as a girl who needs the facilities often, it was a bit inconvenient to leave the room everytime I needed to relieve myself. ”
- 09 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA