Gîte d'Etape - Youth Hostel Jacques Brel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent breakfast, clean, nice staff. Just wish there was wifi!! ”
- 13 Feb 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Clean, good localization and nice breakfast. I'd definitely stay there again.if you have big luggage prepare yourself: Bring two padlocks. The luggage room requires a padlock, as well as the lockers I'm the room (small ones). I had to buy one extra at the reception. ”
- 07 Jan 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Friendly and efficient staff. Room small and basic but comfortable. A good breakfast. Hostel clean, with a bar and good vibe. Area has good bars and not too far from the City centre, ”
- 12 Dec 2014 joseph Ireland