Gîte d'Etape - Youth Hostel Jacques Brel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I highly recommend this hostel. My ONLY complaint is that theres wifi only at the lobby. ”
- 04 Jan 2016 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Very nice place in strict city center - we walked from the central railway station. The staff was very nice, friendy and helpful, the room (double with bathroom) was rather small and simple, but perfectly clean and comfortable. Beautiful bathroom:) very nice terrace and grat breakfast - like in hotel:) ”
- 31 Dec 2015 Małgorzata Poland
- “ Great place to stay. Staff was very friendly and helpful. ”
- 17 Aug 2015 Triona USA
- “ It's a great hostel, just a bit far away from a lot of the action. Also, toilets are outside of the room and, speaking as a girl who needs the facilities often, it was a bit inconvenient to leave the room everytime I needed to relieve myself. ”
- 09 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ If you're not too picky and looking to go to Brussels on a budget, you might like this hostel. Not sure if I would stay again. ”
- 24 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ No wifi in the rooms. The building makes strange loud noises on some early mornings (sounded like a whale was dying). The directions given in the email had a few gaps I had to fill, the most difficult ones I've had in my hosteling experience. Oh and it wasn't made clear to me and obviously other people that you were supposed to take the sheets off when you checkout. A girl left and didn't do that so the cleaning people didn't put fresh ones which caused confusion when other people checked in. ”
- 05 Jul 2015 Jessica USA