Gîte d'Etape - Youth Hostel Jacques Brel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ No wifi in the rooms. The building makes strange loud noises on some early mornings (sounded like a whale was dying). The directions given in the email had a few gaps I had to fill, the most difficult ones I've had in my hosteling experience. Oh and it wasn't made clear to me and obviously other people that you were supposed to take the sheets off when you checkout. A girl left and didn't do that so the cleaning people didn't put fresh ones which caused confusion when other people checked in. ”
- 05 Jul 2015 Jessica USA
- “ Excellent breakfast, clean, nice staff. Just wish there was wifi!! ”
- 13 Feb 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Clean, good localization and nice breakfast. I'd definitely stay there again.if you have big luggage prepare yourself: Bring two padlocks. The luggage room requires a padlock, as well as the lockers I'm the room (small ones). I had to buy one extra at the reception. ”
- 07 Jan 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Friendly and efficient staff. Room small and basic but comfortable. A good breakfast. Hostel clean, with a bar and good vibe. Area has good bars and not too far from the City centre, ”
- 12 Dec 2014 joseph Ireland