Glasgow Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Bedside lamps in our room weren't working, could feel every spring of the mattresses, wifi only available in one common room on the ground floor, most staff more interested in talking to each other than helping guests. ”
- 23 Oct 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ While a bit removed from the city center, it was worth it for the location. I loved walking through the park each day. It's a nice walk to the Kelvingrove Art Gallery. The architecture is lovely in this part of the city. The hostel itself was okay. It didn't really have the community feel I've experienced at other hostels.Though they cleaned regularly I still had some allergy issues as there's a lot of carpeting. The lounge was totally off limits with all the plush furniture. ”
- 05 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The "extra" rooms like the tv and gaming room are quite sad. Also the huge flights of stairs without an elevator were super annoying. To just do you laundry was a serious cardio workout going up and down 4 very long flights of stairs. We also only had 1 power outlet in a room with 8 people? Come on now. ”
- 04 May 2016 James USA