Glebe Village Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good place . ”
- 16 Mar 2015 Sebastian Italy
- “ I loved it here. Glebe is a hipster/artist area and the hostel fit right in. It was comfortable, homely and the people were interesting. The old houses are nice to look at, the supermarket is a 30 minute walk away, the harbour is 15 minutes off. Kitchen was a tad messy and there were no lockers. But the atmosphere was great and you can sit outside at park benches or inside on couches. There was free wifi as well. ”
- 17 Feb 2015 Annemarie Germany
- “ The location is a little walk from the CBD, but there are a lot of busses. It is nice and quite though with a nice garden to hang around. Most of the Staff are friendly and helpfull, some a bit grumpy but the BBQ is nice (be fast though) ”
- 15 Oct 2014 Lars Netherlands
- “ Whilst we had a great time, I think the hostel needs brightening up ”
- 25 May 2014 Diane Azerbaijan