Glebe Village Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really nice people.. Everyone is welcome at the beachside backpackers. The Owners just want you to enjoy your stay. That's the reason why there are so many Extras for free: free (beginner-) boards, free bikes, free wifi, free pool/kicker... Even if port Macquarie is not the most exciting place in Australia, the hostel made it feel like it was. I had a great time! ”
- 10 Sep 2013 Hannah Germany
- “ The backpacker is poorly maintained. It is highly doubtful that the staff ever entered the backpacker for spot check/to clean it up. When we arrived, there should only be 2 other guests but 4 beds were already occupied. When we checked with the staff, they were clueless. The 2 guests who were in the room soon removedtheir items and left. As some entrance card were faulty, we were unable to differentiate eligible and ineligible guests and have to let them in. Overall, NOT recommended! Dodgy place ”
- 23 Mar 2013 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ The pictures didnt fit with the reality. ”
- 18 Feb 2013 Sofie Sweden