Glebe Village Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location is a little walk from the CBD, but there are a lot of busses. It is nice and quite though with a nice garden to hang around. Most of the Staff are friendly and helpfull, some a bit grumpy but the BBQ is nice (be fast though) ”
- 15 Oct 2014 Lars Netherlands
- “ Whilst we had a great time, I think the hostel needs brightening up ”
- 25 May 2014 Diane Azerbaijan
- “ Really nice people.. Everyone is welcome at the beachside backpackers. The Owners just want you to enjoy your stay. That's the reason why there are so many Extras for free: free (beginner-) boards, free bikes, free wifi, free pool/kicker... Even if port Macquarie is not the most exciting place in Australia, the hostel made it feel like it was. I had a great time! ”
- 10 Sep 2013 Hannah Germany