Glendaloch Youth Hostel (Hostelling International)
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Location is very good, just about 500m from visit center. ”
- 12 Dec 2012 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ The hostel is literally right beside the main attraction in Glendalough, the monastic city and walking park. Facilities were well kept. Staff is friendly. Continental breakfast is 4 euro, while a full Irish breakfast is 8. Glendalough is beautiful. I would recommend it and this hostel for any nature and-or history lover. ”
- 03 Mar 2012 Heather
- “ Very close to the monastic city and to the many trails in the park. Its a long trek to the town so bring groceries with you! The staff was generally friendly and the main lobby was nice. The room was comfortable but the bathroom smelled a little. I loved the kitchen! I would stay there again. ”
- 08 Jan 2012 Mimi Ginger Canada