Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I really liked this room. The location is great if you rent a car. I recommend to serve few vegetables for the breakfast :) , but it was fine without it. (you should repair the dripping shower) ”
- 14 Apr 2016 Emese Hungary
- “ Leaking tub and poor water pressure. Staff was nice. ”
- 04 Mar 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Just a very nice place to stay. A little far outside of the city but the bus stop is right outside the hostel and the desk is very helpful. If you want a quiet, cute, clean place to stay (with free breakfast) I would suggest here. ”
- 29 Jan 2016 Anna USA
- “ Close proximity to the airport made it a perfect overnight stop. Shuttles to and from airport run every half hour, cost only 2 Euros/person, and take about 10 minutes. The ample breakfast (included) was a pleasant surprise. Bus transport (into Dublin) is very handy. ”
- 07 Aug 2015 David Canada