Glenwood Springs Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Is in need of repairs and revonation ”
- 20 Jan 2013 Bruce Australia
- “ I had a lovely time staying at the Glenwood hostel. The rooms were very cheap, the staff helpful, and I felt very comfortable and at home there. It was great having free internet and a cosy lounge area to relax in with guitar and other things to do while just chilling out. It's in a convenient location as well. Definitely recommend this place! Thanks for having me! ”
- 04 Dec 2012 Natasha Australia
- “ Filthy, scary clientele, dark,scary. Jeanine courteously and efficiently processed my refund. I've stayed at several hostels in the US and Europe, and this was my first bad experience. ”
- 05 Aug 2012 Anonymous