Glenwood Springs Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Is in need of repairs and revonation ”
- 20 Jan 2013 Bruce Australia
- “ I had a lovely time staying at the Glenwood hostel. The rooms were very cheap, the staff helpful, and I felt very comfortable and at home there. It was great having free internet and a cosy lounge area to relax in with guitar and other things to do while just chilling out. It's in a convenient location as well. Definitely recommend this place! Thanks for having me! ”
- 04 Dec 2012 Natasha Australia
- “ Filthy, scary clientele, dark,scary. Jeanine courteously and efficiently processed my refund. I've stayed at several hostels in the US and Europe, and this was my first bad experience. ”
- 05 Aug 2012 Anonymous
- “ thank you :-) ”
- 27 Mar 2012 Roger
- “ this room was scary it was not vacuumed and someone had stained the carpet with something very fowl and it was moldy and bad furniture and lighting.But the sheet seemed clean. lets just say I didnt even bring in any baggage at all and left as quick as possible showered at the hot springs. ”
- 21 Mar 2012 Joe