Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I enjoyed my stay and the staff were helpful. ”
- 23 Jun 2015 Hijam Liza Dallo India
- “ The ten AM check out is uncomfortable making traffic jams at the bathrooms. Please consider extending it an hour. ”
- 04 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I had such a nice stay at GlobArt Hostel in Krakow! Cheap price, such a clean place, with a very welcoming and relaxed atmosphere, situated perfectly, near the main station. It was wonderful. :) :) +++++ ”
- 14 Nov 2014 Minna Finland
- “ breakfast was pretty poor :D ”
- 21 Oct 2014 Anonymous Finland
- “ The Globart Hostel could be better if it would pay attention to simple things: 1) if the recepcionists aren't talking too loud at 7:30 a.m.; 2) if the shower door isn't too transparent. One of the bedrooms is in front of the reception, that works 24 hours. So, if you are sleeping (or trying to) in this bedroom you can listen to the bell and the phone ring, guests asking for information and the receptionists answering them.... ”
- 10 Sep 2014 Alan Brazil