Global Backpackers Airlie Beach
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I really enjoy the stay, but the bathroom wasn't very clean. There were hair on the floor and it was very dirty. ”
- 19 Dec 2013 Luisa Marie Germany
- “ the kitchen was a catastrof about cleanliness!!!!!!! ”
- 17 Nov 2013 Gunn Carina Sweden
- “ Dead center in Airlie with a massive bar, so recommended if you wanna party (hard). Staff was really good and friendly... will come again (to party) ”
- 22 Jun 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ The hostel had a great bar attached to it, where those staying at the hostel could receive a voucher for 50% of any of their regularly $13.00 meals (meal came with a beer of your choice). As for the hostel itself, it wasn't much to look at, and the pool was closed off and covered. The nightly rates were fairly cheap, and it was the only hostel where a 4-bed private room could be booked. The rooms were clean, but also not much to look at. Beds were uncomfortable and the A/C wasn't working. ”
- 22 Mar 2013 Benjamin USA