Global Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed in a large private room with on-suite bathroom which was clean and comfortable. The hostel is located on the metro and tram lines and is convenient for exploring the uptown area of Toronto. ”
- 06 Jun 2016 Anonymous England
- “ Loved our stay here. Only negative was that we didn't expect to be charged an additional 13% on top of the already quoted "total price". Usually if it's a price before taxes they call it a "subtotal". Otherwise, great place, great atmosphere. We'd love to come back. ”
- 31 Oct 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ A really nice little hostel. We had the room on the top floor with two twin beds and it even had a private bathroom and little balcony. Great location right next to subway. Only complaint was that there was very little sense of community. The hostel was full two of the nights we were there, but we didn't meet a single other person staying there. We were fine just doing our own thing, but if you're traveling alone and looking to meet people in the hostel this might not be the place for you. ”
- 28 Jul 2015 Heather USA