Global Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice and co-operative manager; Thank you Yasser! ”
- 14 Jan 2014 Armin Canada
- “ -only two parking spots available (must drive over a curb) -very comfortable bed and a large room, good bed linens -excellent location, and was surprisingly quiet 11pm-7am (I left at 7am each morning) despite being next to a Subway terminal -the "free coffee and tea" was instant coffee and Red Rose tea with coffee whitener. -outdated toilet (a true water closet) and shower/sink facility ”
- 21 Nov 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ The building is old fashioned and attractive. It is exactly on one side of the metro station Spadina, which is very convenient. The problem is that there is a bus terminal there, and all day and night buses are entering, sounding the "reverse alarm". We were in a room looking at the street, and the level of noise at night was uncomfortable. A second problem we suffered is that the room has a carpet, and there were bugs. We still fill the itching. ”
- 16 Aug 2013 Jorge G Mexico