Global Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is located in the central area of Toronto, but is dirty and the facilities are old. ”
- 19 Aug 2014 Rosa Nicaragua
- “ Nice and co-operative manager; Thank you Yasser! ”
- 14 Jan 2014 Armin Canada
- “ -only two parking spots available (must drive over a curb) -very comfortable bed and a large room, good bed linens -excellent location, and was surprisingly quiet 11pm-7am (I left at 7am each morning) despite being next to a Subway terminal -the "free coffee and tea" was instant coffee and Red Rose tea with coffee whitener. -outdated toilet (a true water closet) and shower/sink facility ”
- 21 Nov 2013 Anonymous Canada