Global Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A wonderful hostel that feels more like a B&B. Great old house and the location can't be beat; it is right beside both subway lines and a major streetcar route, and it is walking distance away from great sites like Chinatown, Kensington market, Queen Street, Yorkville, AGO, Eaton Centre, and more (actually most of downtown). Our room looked much like my bedroom when I actually lived in the Annex: colourful, artsy and very comfortable. Quiet at night; not a 'party' hostel. ”
- 28 May 2015 Malvina Canada
- “ Clean, quaint and charming. However, some of the furnishings could be updated. My bed was uncomfortable, but not terrible. The grout in the bathroom could be redone as well. I definitely did not overpay, but I am not sorry I stayed there. It was like sleeping in a friends spare bedroom. I would recommend this place to people looking for inexpensive accommodations. ”
- 09 Jan 2015 Daniel USA
- “ The hostel is located in the central area of Toronto, but is dirty and the facilities are old. ”
- 19 Aug 2014 Rosa Nicaragua