Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel ran by private students? Room is decent, never seen the breakfast tho, nevermind. Took a while to find the location during midnight, be careful on bus 32. Overall worth the money, this is Boston... ”
- 31 Mar 2015 Anonymous China
- “ This was a disgusting experience, you couldn't pay me to go there again . It's a dirty apartment, far from the centre of the city, in a bad neighborhood. The sink full of dirty dishes. Sticky floor. Hairs all over the restroom. Their is no social atmosphere. The owner is friendly, but don't let it fool you. ”
- 13 Mar 2015 Avigail
- “ Louis is very friendly. The room is correct and clean. Sheets and towels supplied . But the common parts are a disaster : Several persons seem to live here and leave the very dirty kitchen. It is pity because the rest is correct. ”
- 11 Oct 2014 Edwige France
- “ Good and cheap ”
- 26 Jul 2014 Clement France
- “ 2 dorms of 6 beds in a Bostonian private house in front of a school. Nice kitchen with fridge and stove. Shared bathroom. Closed to Forest Hill subway. Convenienty located when driving as we can park in the street, Owner is very helpful and nice. ”
- 22 May 2014 Florence Canada
- “ The location of this hostel was not good - it required a bus ride and subway to get into downtown Boston although the bus was very frequent. There were also some nice restaurants near the subway station. The hostel is basically bunk beds in an apartment with not enough amenities for the number of people who can stay there. There is only one bathroom and no lounge area. Additionally, it wasn't very clean. However, the owner was friendly and accommodating. ”
- 15 May 2014 Anonymous Canada